Sunday, July 27, 2014


I went to a huge warehouse sale that is put on once a year by a non-profit organization.  Sometimes I find things, sometimes I don't.  This year I meandered over to the housewares department and as I looked through the dishes, I spotted a purple vase. 
There was a lady standing in front of that particular part of the table and I kindly asked her, "Can you hand me the purple vase?"  On pins and needles for a fraction of a second, I wondered if she'd actually do it or recognize what it was and say no.

However, she gladly picked it up and handed to me.  I thanked her profusely and wandered off, trying to remain calm. Ahhhhhhhhhk!!

This is a Fiesta Lilac vase.  The color Lilac was only made for a two year time frame in the early 1990s.  The bud vases were limited to 1,000 pieces so to find one for a mere $3 was truly a bargain.  For more information, see  Dishes Delmar.

No comments:

Post a Comment